Member SchoolsPLAN member schools are part of a network of students developing waste reduction initiatives and pushing the student-led zero waste movement forward everyday. Check 'em out!
Wondering if your school is already a PLAN member?
See if they’re included on the map and list below.
To get in touch with PLAN, email your school’s campus coordinator — you can find their email by clicking on your school’s icon on the map!
Arizona State University
Northern Arizona University
University of Arizona
California State University, Monterey Bay
San Diego State University
University of California, Berkeley
University of California, Santa Barbara
University of California, Santa Cruz
Colorado Mesa University
Colorado State University
Front Range Community College Westminster
University Colorado Colorado Springs
Western State Colorado University
University of New Haven
New College of Florida
University of Southern Florida St. Petersburg
University of Iowa
University of Northern Iowa
Indiana State University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Mount Holyoke College
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth
University of Massachusetts, Lowell
College of the Holy Cross
College of the Atlantic
University of Southern Maine
St. Olaf College
Washington University in St. Louis
Colby Sawyer College
University of New Hampshire
Ramapo College of New Jersey
Fashion Institute of Technology
Rochester Institute of Technology
The New School
University at Buffalo
University of Rochester
College of Environmental Science and Forestry
Case Western Reserve University
Southern Oregon University
University of Pennsylvania
University of Pittsburgh
West Chester University of Pennsylvania
College of Charleston
University of South Dakota
College of William & Mary
George Mason University
University of Vermont
Vermont Law School
Western Washington University
UW Stevens Point
University of Wisconsin, Whitewater
University of Wyoming
Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil
Dalhousie University, Canada
Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
See your school listed above?Great! That means you attend a PLAN Member School. You can use the directions below to set up your PLAN account and access our digital zero waste resources:
- In the top right hand corner of our site you should see a button that says “Login” – click that.
- Click the big green button that says “Register”.
- Make an account with your “Campusname.edu” email address.
- You will be emailed a link to reset your password. (Make sure to check your spam for this link. If you have trouble getting it, email email@example.com.)
- That link will re-route you to a page with a password box to set your password. Note: All of the security measures are suggestions. You can make your password as “weak” as you’d like.
- This will auto log you on — you now have access to the Member Hub! Use the buttons on top to navigate to any resource you like.