Sign your campus up to become a PLAN member! This memorandum of understanding (MOU) is a basic agreement between PLAN and your campus.
- PLAN agrees to consider your campus a “Member Campus”, as defined by the conditions below.
- Your campus will pay the membership contribution (which must be paid within 60 days)
- If your campus cannot pay all or part of this fee you are still welcome to become a member by filling out this Membership Agreement and answering questions for the scholarship. It is our policy to never turn a campus away for lack of funds*
- To see membership pricing see the chart on this webpage: https://www.postlandfill.org/membership/
- Free membership through the Movement Building Fund is given priority to MSI’s. For PWI’s that are requesting free membership, conditions will apply. Email the Campus Network Director if you have any questions
- Expiration Date: Our annual membership agreement lasts one year, starting on the day you sign it or, if you’re renewing, the day your previous years membership agreement ends. This will allow you to sign as early as you want and avoid any expiration of membership benefits.
- The Campus Network Director reserves the right to cancel membership for the following reasons. 1) Failure on the Campus to adhere to our terms, i.e paying the invoice within 60 days of issue. 2) Failure to provide information on why payment cannot be completed. 3) By request of the Campus. 4) Incorrect/ fradulaent infromation filled out on the agreemetn form.