PLAN Membership Agreement
Sign your campus up to become a PLAN member! This memorandum of understanding (MOU) is a basic agreement between PLAN and your campus.
- PLAN agrees to consider your campus a “Member Campus” and provide all benefits outlined here. Our membership agreement lasts one year, starting on the day you sign, or if you’re renewing, the day your previous year’s membership agreement ends. This will allow you to sign as early as you want and avoid any expiration of membership benefits.
- Your campus must pay the membership contribution within 60 days. Reference our membership pricing chart if needed. If your campus cannot pay all or part of this fee, you are still welcome to fill out this Membership Agreement and request funding through our Movement Building Fund. It is our policy to never turn a campus away for lack of funds.
- Free membership through the Movement Building Fund is given priority to Minority Serving Institutions (MSI). For Predominately White Institutions (PWI) that are requesting free membership, conditions will apply. Reach out to the Campus Network Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
- The Campus Network Director reserves the right to cancel membership for the following reasons: 1) Failure of the Campus to adhere to the above terms, such as paying the invoice within 60 days of issue. 2) Failure to provide information on why full membership payment cannot be given. 3) Incorrect/fraudulent information filled out on the agreement form. 4) Upon request of the Campus.
- Campus Advisors can be used to help guide, motivate, and brainstorm with students: Our team of advisors are here to provide as-needed support, as such we do not allow for standing bi-weekly meetings. Meetings should be used as a way to connect with advisors about specific programatic questions, or questions about resources and tools.