Member SchoolsPLAN member schools are part of a network of students developing waste reduction initiatives and pushing the student-led zero waste movement forward everyday. Check 'em out!
Wondering if your school is already a PLAN member?
See if they’re included on the map and list below.
To get in touch with PLAN, email your school’s campus coordinator — you can find their email by clicking on your school’s icon on the map!
Arizona State University
California Polytechnic State University
University of California, Berkeley
University of California, Santa Cruz
Colorado State University
Western State Colorado University
New College of Florida
University of Southern Florida St. Petersburg
University of Iowa
University of Northern Iowa
Indiana State University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth
University of Massachusetts, Lowell
College of the Holy Cross
College of the Atlantic
St. Olaf College
College of Saint Scholastica
University of Minnesota- Twin Cities
Colby Sawyer College
University of New Hampshire
Montclair State University
Ramapo College of New Jersey
Fashion Institute of Technology
Rochester Institute of Technology
SUNY PurchaseSUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
University at Buffalo
University of Rochester
University of Pennsylvania
University of Pittsburgh
West Chester University of Pennsylvania
University of South Carolina
University of South Dakota
Christopher Newport University
University of Vermont
Vermont Law School
UW Stevens Point
University of Wisconsin, Whitewater
University of Wyoming
University of Britsh Columbia
Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
See your school listed above?Great! That means you attend a PLAN Member School. You can use the directions below to set up your PLAN account and access our digital zero waste resources:
- In the top right hand corner of our site you should see a button that says “Login” – click that.
- Click the big green button that says “Register”.
- Make an account with your “Campusname.edu” email address.
- You will be emailed a link to reset your password. (Make sure to check your spam for this link. If you have trouble getting it, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- That link will re-route you to a page with a password box to set your password. Note: All of the security measures are suggestions. You can make your password as “weak” as you’d like.
- This will auto log you on — you now have access to the Member Hub! Use the buttons on top to navigate to any resource you like.