Partner with Goodwill for your Campus Move Out!
Campus Move Out programs involve a huge amount collaboration, for which our partners at Goodwill Industries can be an arm of support! This manual guides you through the process of building a relationship with your local Goodwill to improve your collection operations. Learn from other campus case studies of what a successful Goodwill campus partnership can look like, and how to incite student leadership along the way! In this manual, we cover:
- Program development, staffing, and leadership structure
- Building a budget and finding funding
- Volunteer recruitment & management
- Collection models and how to run them
- Marketing, advertising, and reporting your results
Become a Member!
Access one-on-one advising, all of the benefits listed here, and other best practice manuals on the following topics:
- Move-Out Programs
- Food Recovery and Composting
- Free and Thrift Stores
- Plastic-Free Campuses (This one is publicly accessible – take a look!)
- Hard-to-Recycle Materials
Contact us with the form below!